Profit Share Investment Account
With a minimum of N500,000.00 account opening deposit, you could open a Profit Share Investment Account and enjoy all benefits which includes a long-term investment vehicle that offer a fixed return Specific fixed term (minimum of 1-year with opinion of rollover), a certificate issued at sterling bank, Multiple investments permissible and can run concurrently, and certificates can be used as collateral for Non-Interest facilities.
- Valid means of identification
- One recent passport photograph
- Documentary evidence of address in Nigeria (utility bill etc.)
- CERPAC-Combined Expatriate Resident permit and Permit and Alien card (West African nationals excluded)
- Location verification and KYC (available in account opening form).