Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Business is here to formulate business strategies to ensure stability, sustainability and growth for small businesses in Nigeria. At SAF, we provide holistic solutions to needs created from an in-depth understanding of your business.
We provide tailored options designed to provide your business with uncollaterized financing on assets that have direct impact on the business’ operational cash flow and revenue.
A product designed specifically to cater to your stock financing needs and ultimately provide opportunities for growth and expansion.
AltBiz enables you access up to N3M facility at an affordable markup rate of 14% per annum.
- Up to N3M per business
- Maximum of 24 months’ tenure
- Mark Up of 14% per annum
- 20% commitment deposit
- Weekly, Monthly, 90 Days, 180 Day Repayment Cycles
- At least 3 months’ relationship with SAF corporate
- Application letter containing the desired facility amount and tenor
- 12 months’ financial statement from SAF and/or other banks
- Business registration documents from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Proof of 2 years’ business existence (any document that shows the business has existed for 2 years e.g. invoice receipts, utility bill etc.)
- Proof of business location (Recent utility bills, rent receipts, Lease agreements)
- The Guarantor’s form is to be completed by a guarantor accompanied with an undated cheque, BVN and Valid means of Identification
- A Proforma’s invoice addressed to SAF with details of financed asset
- Valid means of identification
- A commitment deposit – 20% of facility amount should be in SAF corporate account.
- 2% per annum cost of insurance on financed asset
Up to N20M at 16% flat per annum, AltBiz Leasing provides excellent incentives for your expedition, allowing your business to acquire assets for operations. These assets include Plants and machinery, power solutions, office equipment and vehicles.
- Strictly for asset acquisition.
- Maximum of 24 months’ tenor
- 30% equity contribution
- The cost of insurance is factored in the pricing
- Assets financed shall be used solely for the operations of the business
- Repayment will be staggered through the life of the facility, depending on the nature of business. (Monthly, Clean up cycles, Quarterly)
- The customer must have a minimum of one-month relationship with Sterling Alternative Finance (Corporate account)
- Personal guarantee of the company’s promoter supported by an undated cheque for facility amount.
- Your business must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- An application letter stating the purpose and need of the facility must be established.
- The demand for your products or services must be justified with empirical data – 12 months’ cash flow statement
- You must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the line of business
- You must have operated in the trading location for a minimum period of six (6) months. A copy of six (6) months unexpired business location rent receipt or ownership documents will be required
- An invoice addressed to the bank with details of the asset to be financed
- 12 months’ financial statement from Sterling and/or other banks
- The useful life of the asset must be at least twice the facility tenor
Social Mobilization Facility
Access up to N250,000 at a 9.5% markup rate per annum!!
Social Mobilization facility is tailored towards meeting the needs of Micro businesses across different trading sectors.
- Membership with trade/market associations or clusters that comprise of individuals with similar businesses within the same geographical location or members of specific communities.
- Our Sterling agents are tasked with the mobilization and repayment of the funds.
- The need for the facility must be established, demand for the product must be justified
- Existence in trade location for 6months
- 1-year experience in line of business
- Beneficiaries must have achieved a minimum monthly credit turnover of at least 100 % of the amount requested
- Favourable credit history
- 2 individual guarantors (must be reputable, an employed mid-level or higher officer of a public or private institution
- The BVN of the guarantors (individual or corporate must be provided and verified
- Domiciliation of business proceeds in SAF Kia-Kia account throughout the duration of the facility
Need financial or general advisory for your business?
Call us on Wednesdays from 10am -1pm on 01-700-7555 and get 10 minutes to engage with professionals who in turn will be able to offer hands on, practical help, advice and support in specific business areas that will help make a difference to your business success.
The SAF Business Advisory Service is aimed at assisting you as a business owner to identify your strengths and overcome weaknesses in various areas.
Want to make extra cash?
As a WAKEEL agent, you earn extra income on cash generated by sales. All you have to do is provide basic financial services to your customers and residents around you on behalf of SAF.
- Account Opening
- Airtime Top-up
- Bill Payments
- Funds Transfer Services
To become a Wakeel agent, you need:
- A visible business location which is easily accessible
- Own an Android mobile phone
- Minimum working capital of N200,000
- Complete Agent registration form and execute agreement
- Valid identification – Voter’s card, Driver’s License, National ID card.
- Utility Bill
- Any regulatory information as required (e.g. Business registration documents)
Whether your business is registered or not or you are a large distribution network, you can be a SAF Wakeel Agent. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, walk to any of our branches or call our customer care line.
Are you a small holder farmer, a processor, an input provider or a small scale agriculture business owner that require crop/livestock production and equipment financing?
Get with SWAY AG and have access to N250,000 up to N20M at 9% per annum to provide your agro business with stocks and equipment required for production.
This product is designed especially for women and youths in the Agricultural sector.
- 9% markup rate per annum
- 5% security deposit of financed amount
- 2% cost of insurance of financed asset
For Retail facility (Farmers, Farmers Group/Association) and SMEs
- Open a SAF corporate account
- An application letter stating the purpose and need of the facility must be established
- Provide a 5% equity contribution
- Economics of Production (EOP) per each crop/livestock.
- Confirmed invoice in case of asset purchase (livestock, feeds, input etc.)
- Certificate of registration of cooperative where applicable
- Copy of executed MOU
- Favorable Credit reports on the cooperative.
- Active current account with the Bank (SAF)
- Letter of application detailing the facility usage and purposes.
- Feasibility plan with cash flow projections accompanied by the assumptions
- Certificate of incorporations
- Recent tax clearance certificate
- Audited financials where facility value is more than N20m
- Projected profitability analysis evidencing viability (Minimum of 20%)
- Route to market must be clearly defined and validate with contracts where necessary.